About us

1938
Establishment of a drugstore with the production of violin varnishes in Schönbach/Eger by Josef Hammerl.

1946
After expulsion by the Tschechoslowakia in Loinbruck / Oberbayern with the production and dispatch of violin varnishes.

1949
New foundation in Baiersdorf / Erlangen in the context of a drugstore

1954
Entrance of son Reiner Hammerl into the parental business.

1985
Josef Hammerl transfers the management to his son Reiner Hammerl.

1992
Closing of the drugstore and concentration on the production and dispatch of violin varnishes and accessories for music instrument varnishing.

1998
Josef Hanmmerl´s grandchild Michael Hammerl enter the company.

Until 1998 also firm founder Josef Hammerl was actively in the company.

Viewed