Fish glue liquid
Order number: 7045-5
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Due to the current security situation and the official requirements, our business is closed until further notice.
You can still order in our online shop. The parcels will also be sent.
With JOHA fish glue you get a genuine, high-quality, Canadian glue, in liquid and ready to use form, which you can easily use immediately without prior preparation.
This slow drying isinglass lets you accurately adjust wooden pieces, with very strong adhesive compounds that can be dissolved by heating to repair.
Origin - Production:
The fish glue is made from the skin of cold water fish. Cod, pollock (coalfish) and other species. The fishing area is mainly the Canadian portion of the Labrador Current, with fishing depths of about 100-200 m
Our fish glue is delivered pure and uncut, i.e. it does not contain the bones of warm-blooded animals, or other extenders. This purity is the only way to achieve the very high bond strength of our fish glue.
- Good setting and hardening
- Can be painted over
- Can be sanded
- Washable with water
- Survives temperatures down to minus 30 ° C, due to its purity
- Shelf life of at least 3 years
- Bond strength of 21 N/mm2
- JOHA isinglass, apply liquid carefully.
- Compress timber with the applied isinglass for about 12 hours while bonding takes place, then leave for at least 24 hours before putting under strain.
- Open processing time 5-10 minutes.
-Can be loosened for repair work by re-heating